Answers

The quickest way to get in contact with us is to fill out our contact form with as many details about your day. We will then reply as soon as possible with our availability and pricing guide. When you're ready to secure your date, just let us know and we will send over the details on how to do this, it's super quick and easy!

01

How do we book you for our wedding?

Of course we can meet! If you are local to Melbourne we can meet in person over a drink. If you're a little further away then we can arrange a video call to chat about your day and any questions you may have.

02

Can we meet?

You can find an overview of our packages here on our website: click here

For our full pricing and information brochure, please contact us by filling out our contact form on our website. click here

03

Where can we find your pricing?

To secure your date with us we require a 25% deposit. The remaining 75% is payable seven days prior to your wedding date.

We accept online payments or via EFT (electronic funds transfer).

04

What does the payment schedule look like?

Our booking process is all online and is simple and quick, it should only take approximately 5 minutes to complete. From the booking stage to the lead up to your wedding, we are here to answer any questions you have or help in any way we can.

A few weeks out from your wedding we send over an online questionnaire to be completed by you with your wedding day details. We then create a photography timeline of your day to make sure we are all on the same page and everything runs smoothly. 

05

What does your process actually look like?

We say to expect approximately 80 edited images for every hour of shooting. For example, if your package is for 8 hours you can expect to receive around 640 images. We often deliver more images than expected - you can guarantee we will share all the amazing photos we have.! We say to expect less images as we need to factor in things like travel time between locations etc. which means we cannot be photographing continuously.

Within a few days from your wedding we will send over a sneak peek of images and the remaining images will be delivered within 6 weeks.

06

How many images can we expect to receive and when?

Sorry, but the short answer is no. On the weekends we are a team, but you're only paying for one photographer. You just happen to get a complimentary second shooter because we are a team on the weekends. Weekend pricing is our normal rate.

Mid week pricing is slightly reduced to reflect the off peak times and smaller package options. 

07

We only want one photographer for our weekend wedding, can we have your mid week price?

We sure are!

08

Are you insured?